IR Clinical Cancer Diagnostics (ICCD) AS aims development of novel non-invasive clinical diagnostic method, suitable to follow-up diagnosis and efficacy of therapeutic effect(s) directly on the patients with different types of cancers. In vivo diagnostic method will be based mainly on targeting nucleic acids and proteins in the living human cancerous tissues from different organs by using a developed fiberoptics for IR spectroscopy based instrumentation to reach a variety of anatomical locations on cancer patients.
- Analytical services on specific to cancerous diseases spectral biomarker band(s) for detection, diagnosis and follow-up.
- Non-invasive screening method for online cancer diagnosis and follow-up directly on the patients
Health care & Pharma
- Non-invasive monitorering technology for online assessment and follow-up of the therapeutical effect directly on the patients
- Analytical method to molecularly characterise and diagnose cancerous tissues in vitro, compatible with histopathological method
- Analytical method to molecularly characterise and diagnose cancerous tissues in vivo, compatible with other non-invasive diagnostic methods
- Specialty fiberoptics
- Medical fiberoptic IR spectroscopy system